Youth Community Connections
Who are we?
We are representatives of collaborative groups whose focus is on improving the lives of children and youth in Georgetown County. The Black River United Way (BRUW) and the Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation (FPBF) provide support for these groups.
- 3rd Grade Reading Community Action Network (CAN)
- Cross Collaborative of Service Coordinators (CCSC)
- Early Childcare Collaborative (ECC)
- Triple P Georgetown (TPG)
- Early Learning Council (ELC)
- Education to Career (E2C)
- Georgetown County Out of School Time (GCOST) Collaborative
- Health Care Collaborative for Children and Youth (HCCCY)
- Southern Georgetown Leadership Group (SGLG)
- Vista Collaborative - BRUW
What do we do?
We meet on a regular basis to network, to share resources, and to collaboratively take action to address community concerns.
Strategic Plan 2018